2020 CHRISTMAS HIGHLIGHTS
Thank you for everyone’s contributions to a successful Kettle campaign. The campaign raised $151,718—a record amount—at a time it was really needed to support The Salvation Army’s programs. God is Good!
Thanks to all who called and came out to the Family Store to donate. We ended the day with a whopping $19,701 until DJ Ray Thomas surprised us with a donation of $299 to reach an even $20,000! This was a record year for the Radiothon and we are so thankful for the support!
Thank you for your support to our Angel Tree program. 40 sites enabled 114 families to be adopted and receive gifts. Altogether, a variety of Salvation Army programs distributed 5,305 toys, 7,081 clothing items, and 213 food boxes. Thank you to all our volunteers, host sites, and contributors!
2020 BATTLE OF THE BELL WINNERS:
1) Carlisle Rotary Club - $5,491.58
2) Carlisle Barracks Chapel Bible Study - $2,197.66
3) Marshall Ridge Bible Study - $1,770.14
1) Mowery - $1,313.43
2) OSG - $675.26
3) Foote Capital Mortgage Company - $536.88
1) Boiling Springs High School Interact Club - $501.76
2) Shippensburg High School National Honor Society - $491.20
3) STS Scout Pack #192 - $324.28
Top Individual Bell Ringers:
1) Deborah Cleveland - $3,104.64
2) Linda and Kory Stone - $2,130.35
3) Daniel Berndt - $1,729.08
4) Jay Swisher - $1,454.49
5) James Oliverio - $1,224.16
THANKS TO OUR 2020 KETTLE SPONSORS:
Silver Bell Sponsors:
On Solid Ground
Copper Bell Sponsors: