Our Food Pantry is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Food Donations Are Always Welcome! We are in need of canned goods, boxed goods, and other non-perishable items.
The following are the guidelines for receiving assistance from the Food Pantry:
- Picture identification is needed to pick up food.
- First time visitors will need to fill out an income verification paperwork with the last four digits of every household member social security number.
- Food may only be picked up once a month.
- Income eligibility is below 150% of the poverty level.
- You may only go to one pantry. If you no longer wish to come here, there are Pantry Transfer Letters available upon request. If we find that you are going to another pantry, we may choose to no longer serve you here.
- The food pantry is intended to be a suplement, not a full supply of food. We are only able to hand out whatever comes in from the state of federal supplies and from donations. In most cases we are not able to accommodate special requests.
- If you find that you do not have enough food, even with the supplement from our pantry, you may need to go to one of the local soup kitchens. Information for soup kitchens is availabel upon request.