Dress to Impress
Donating clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories is an important way to support Pottstown Works Members in their quest for employment.
Our goal is to empower the men and women we serve. We have found that appropriate work attire instills the confidence needed to be successful during the interview process as well as networking with prospective employers.
We are in need of quality clothing in current styles, both professional and business casual, in new or like-new condition, which meet our preferred donation standards,
Our Members range in age from 18 to 60.
Preferred donation standards
- Purchased in the past three years
- New or like-new condition
- Odor-free, logo-free, clean clothing, free from needed repairs
- No visible wear inside and out for shoes and handbags
- Men's pants, dress shirts, ties, belts and shoes
- Ladies dresses, skirts, blouses, dress pants, shoes
- Handbags in new or like-new condition
- Open front lightweight jackets and sweaters, warm winter coats
Please place clothing on hangers (preferred) or in reusable shopping bags. We are able to pick up items on a limited basis by request. Clothing should only be dropped off during pre-determined times when somebody is present to accept and make note of the donation.