FREE Nutrition Links Class
What will I learn?
- How to stretch your food dollars.
- How to plan and cook healthy meals.
- How to be active every day.
Who may come to this class?
- Parents or full time caregivers of children under 18 years of age--who are receiving food stamsp, WIC benefits, food pantry distributions or free/reduced lunches.
How do I sign up?
- York County Extension Office: Terri Rentzel at 840-7408
- Call The Salvation Army at 848-2364 and ask for Mike Reinhardt.
When are classes held?
- Mondays & Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Please note: Childcare is available with advance registration only!