Kroc Reopens Monday, July 27 with Restrictions
Operating Hours (until further notice):
Thank you for your help in keeping all of us safe and comfortable in our Kroc environment by:
- Monday through Friday | 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (closed for cleaning 12:00 – 2:00 pm)
- Saturday | 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (closed for cleaning 12:00 – 2:00 pm)
- Sunday | 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Wearing a face mask at ALL times while inside the Kroc Center building. In order to stay in compliance with local guidelines, and to keep you and other members safe, you are required to wear a face mask while inside the building. This will be strictly enforced. (Note: The only exception will be that face masks are not required while in the pool. However, you must still wear a face mask when on the pool deck or anywhere else outside of the pool.)
- Following all social distancing rules. This means staying at least 6 feet from other individuals while in the Kroc Center.
- Entering the facility as individuals or in pairs. Our goal is to minimize gatherings of users near our Welcome Desk or by our main entrance.
- Adhering to capacity limits, as posted throughout the center. In this way, we can stay safe while also meeting local operating standards.
- Wiping down equipment before and after using it (sanitizing wipes are provided throughout the facility).
- Using the hand sanitizer stations located in different areas of our facility often.
- Washing your hands with soap and water before and after use of any Kroc equipment, in all areas of the center
Each member, upon returning to the Kroc Center, will be asked to sign our Waiver regarding the new COVID-19 guidelines that we have in place. For your reference, a copy can be found here for Adult and Child members.