Job OpeningsThank you for your interest in gaining employment at The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center of Philadelphia, the newest, largest and most comprehensive community center on the East Coast.
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Guidelines for Submitting a Resume
- As jobs become available they will be posted here.
- You may submit a resume by following the instructions listed with each job posting. For full consideration, you must also include a letter of introduction which states why you are interested in working at The Salvation Army Kroc Center along with the minimum salary you require or expect.
- There may be times when there are no jobs listed. This means there are no positions available at this time. Please check this site often in order to know when specific jobs are available.
- If you have already submitted a resume, please do not re-submit another resume. All resumes are kept on file for six months and are reviewed prior to jobs being posted on our website.
- Once your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements have been received, they will be reviewed by The Salvation Army Kroc Center Human Resource Department for completeness and forwarded to the appropriate department for review. If we are interested in setting up a formal interview, we will contact you directly.
- No phone calls please.
We are Currently Offering the Following Positions:
- Café Server
- Congregational Life Mission Integration Liaison
- Congregational Life Staff Assistant
- Early Childhood Education Assistant
- Early Childhood Education Teacher
- Environmental Services Associate
- Fitness Specialist
- Member Services Associate
- Safety Associate
- Sales & Marketing Associate