Kroc Health & Safety StatementUpdated 7/22/2020 - 9:00 AM
Each member, upon returning to the Kroc Center, will be asked to sign our Waiver regarding the new COVID-19 guidelines that we have in place. For your reference, a copy can be found here for Adult and Child members.
Cleaning and sanitizing - and more cleaning and sanitizing!
- Our entire facility (equipment, surfaces, floors, furniture, etc.) has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- A detailed cleaning of our aquatic center, including commercial cleaning of the pool tile floor, has been accomplished, and significant work was done to install and “fire up” our new pool boilers. These should provide expected and consistent pool water temperatures for years to come!
- Men’s and Women’s Locker room shower work includes grout repair/replacement and commercial cleaning of all surfaces.
- Outside playground equipment, as well as our outdoor pavilion area, have been cleaned and sanitized.
- On a regular and consistent basis, we pledge to continue this effort, both to minimize the threat of Covid-19 and to keep our center and its spaces clean and usable.
Here’s how you can help!“So, in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you” (Matthew 7:12) As you engage in our programs and services, please help us keep everybody safe by respecting our center and those who will use it after you, by:
- Wearing a face mask at ALL times while inside the Kroc Center building. In order to stay in compliance with local guidelines, and to keep you and other members safe, you are required to wear a face mask while inside the building. This will be strictly enforced. (Note: The only exception will be that face masks are not required while in the pool. However, you must still wear a face mask when on the pool deck or anywhere else outside of the pool.)
- Following all social distancing rules. This means staying at least 6 feet from other individuals while in the Kroc Center.
- Entering the facility as individuals or in pairs. Our goal is to minimize gatherings of users near our Welcome Desk or by our main entrance.
- Adhering to capacity limits, as posted throughout the center. In this way, we can stay safe while also meeting local operating standards.
- Wiping down equipment before and after using it (sanitizing wipes are provided throughout the facility).
- Using the hand sanitizer stations located in different areas of our facility often.
- Washing your hands with soap and water before and after use of any Kroc equipment, in all areas of the center