Aquatic Group Classes
Here at the Kroc Center, we know that there is more than one way to get in shape. We utilize our aquatic facilities for various types of exercise. These group classes are great for those rehabilitating an existing injury or those looking to add more resistance to simple workouts. Check out our group aquatic classes below to see when these free classes are running.
- Aquacize: A fun pool class incorporating cardiovascular work and strength training exercises using pool resistance equipment This workout uses weights and/or body bars to promote muscular endurance, flexibility and body alignment.
- Aqua Boot Camp: Achieve your fitness goals in the water with this high-energy, drill-based, interval workout session! Take charge of your day with this balanced workout combining cardio and strength exercises. We will use functional movements to improve the cardiovascular and muscular systems. Your agility, strength, cardiovascular fitness and core stabilization will be challenged through body weight and aqua weights.
- Aqua Blast: Start your weekend off with a blast! A high-energy, fun pool class incorporating cardiovascular dance moves and strength training exercises using pool resistance equipment This workout uses weights and/or noodles to promote muscular endurance, flexibility and body alignment.
- Aquacize Dance: Maximize your workout in 45 mins.! Dance and groove in the water! Dance styles of the 40's 50's 60's & 70's up. We also explore dances of other cultures with the music of the era and of we do our World Famous Aqua Soul train dance line. Come get your Groove on with AquaDance!
- Aquacize DeepWater: A challenging class held in the Kroc Competition Swim pool. A total body workout using water resistance eliminating impact and stress on joints. It exercises your heart and lungs and boosts your cardiovascular system! Floatation belts are optional.
- AquaSplash: A fun and very effective workout for all abilities - designed to “wash your worries away” - and get fit too! Excellent for Seniors and those suffering from Arthritis and injury post-rehab.
|Shavonne, our Fitness Supervisor says,
“Looking for a workout without the physical stress? If so, come join us for our daily fun and rhythmic water workouts. Take your pick between Aqua Dance, Aqua Splash and Aqua Boot camp. I’m sure you will find one that is just the right workout for you.”