The Salvation Army Kroc Center welcomes your organization to participate in our upcoming Corporate Basketball League set to start February 22, 2018.
Our league goals include:
- Providing your employees with the opportunity to play in an organized league and build healthy relationships in a fun, yet competitive environment.
- Enhancing the physical and emotional well-being of each participant through this and other activities here at The Salvation Army Kroc Center.
If you have any questions or comments about this, or any other Recreation program offered at the Center, please contact Recreation Specialist, Bruce I. Sullivan at 215 432 9375 or Terrill Haigler at 267 370 2461.
- Games will be held every Thursday evening from 5:45pm to 9:30pm. We are accepting registrations from the first 8 teams.
- We will accept a maximum of 10 teams with a maximum of 10 players per team.
- All players must be 19 years of age or older.
- All players are required to complete the league registration, as well as The Salvation Army Kroc Center waiver form (provided upon entry into the league); non-member players must also complete a Guest Registration + waiver and comply with all Center rules and regulations.
- Changes to team roster may not be made after the team's 2nd game.
- The Team Registration Fee is $500 per team and must be paid by Febraury 14th, 2018 (Each team will also pay a $40 officials fee at the beginning of each contest).
- If a team forfeits they must still pay the referee fee before the next game. If a team forfeits 2 times, that team is then disqualified from the league.
- (2) 18-minute halves (running clock until the last 2 minutes of each half)
- Players are limited to 5 personal fouls. If a team with only 5 players has one fould out, that team must play with 4 players.
- Technical fouls will be assessed for negative conduct, including foul language. Players are subject to removal from the game and/or disqualification from the league for repeated offenses.
- Teams can begin games with 4 players but if 5th player is not available by half time they will forfeit the game. If a team is not ready to play 10 minutes after their scheduled start time, that team will forfeit the scheduled game
- Technical fouls will be assessed for each non-jersey worn.