Fit Living Fest & Speaker Series Kickoff
Featuring a Meet & Greet w/ Chef Ann Cooper
Saturday, October 7th, from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm our Open House and Fit Living Fest will be bringing you food demonstrations and tastings (free samples - yum!), high value door prizes*. And for the kids? How about some face painting and balloon art!
*Must be present at the Speakers Series to win door prizes
Our extensive vendor guestlist includes qualified nutritionists, Shoprite, massage therapists, PECO, Temple University, raffles, giveaways, and more! Not to mention our featured celebrity guest speaker, Chef Ann Cooper from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm. Stop by her speech & food demonstration (samples will be given of course!) and learn ways to incorporate nutritious tasty options into daily meals, as well as approachable easy ways to create healthy meals on any budget!
Our special list of group ex activities includes:
- Zumba® - 9:30 am
- Circuit Boot Camp - 10:15 am
- Fun & Games Kids Workout - 11:00 am
- Line Dancing - 12:00 pm
Meet & Greet with Chef Ann Cooper
Immediately following her speech & food demonstration, Chef Ann Cooper will be meeting with audience members and eager to share her experiences throughout her storied career. Register for the Meet & Greet on EventBrite today!
Chef Ann is an internationally recognized author, chef, educator, public speaker, and advocate of healthy food for all. She founded The Chef Ann Foundation (CAF), a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to helping schools take action so that every child has daily access to fresh, healthy food. CAF programs include Let’s Move Salad Bars to Schools, Project Produce, Parent Advocacy Initiative, Healthy Breakfast for Kids, as well as The Lunch Box, an online resource that provides free step-by-step guides, tools, and recipes to help schools improve their food programs.
- President and board member, Women's Chefs and Restaurateurs
- Founded The Chef Ann Foundation dedicated to helping schools take action so that every child has daily access to fresh, healthy food
- Executive committee member, Chefs Collaborative
- Founded grant program Let's Move Salad Bars To Schools initiative in support of former First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! Initiative